Happy Summer, Indianapolis! It looks like winter and spring have finally been kicked out the door and summer is here, none too soon.
Nothing says summer like baseball, especially Indianapolis Indians baseball at Victory Field. Even your family doesn’t know who’s playing, games at Victory Field are always a good time.Between their mascot Rowdy and fun announcers, even the luke warm fan gets drawn into the game.
Families with children who can sit still will like sitting in regular seats. If your children like to move around, save some money and go for the lawn tickets. These tickets allow you to bring your own blankets and snacks and hangout on, you guessed it, the lawn. Kids can run around while they take in the action. It’s kind of a win-win situation.
We’ve made it a point to make it to at least one Indians game every summer, and often we go to more. It’s just a great way to spend a summer’s night.
Are you ready to take your family out to the ball game? We here at Family Fun in the City, along with Indiana’s Family of Farmers, are here to help! We have four tickets to Tuesday, June 11th’s game. These tickets include an amazing picnic sponsored by Indiana’s Family of Farmers, which is an amazing perk.
To enter, leave a comment telling us what would make this the best summer ever.
After leaving your comment (see above), you can earn additional entries in any of the following ways:
1) Go like Family Fun in the City on Facebook, and leave a comment telling us you did/already do.
2) Follow @gotchababy on Twitter and leave a comment telling us you did/already do.
3) Follow @JustHeather on Twitter and leave a comment telling us you did/already do.
4) Tweet: “I just entered to win @IndyIndians tix and you can too http://familyfuninthecity.com/?p=1117! #BestSummerEVER”
5) Share this post on Facebook and leave a comment telling us you did.
6) Follow @FamilyofFarmers on Twitter and leave a comment telling us you did/already do.
7) Like the Family of Farmers Facebook page and leave a comment telling us you did/already do.
We will accept entries through Wednesday, June 5th at noon. Winner will have 24 hours to respond. If there’s no response, a new winner will be selected. (Hint: Use your best email when you comment!) Good Luck!
Thanks to Indiana’s Family of Farmers for providing the tickets for this giveaway.
Want more chances to win?
Visit Sara’s giveaway at Solid Gold Eats!
Visit Katy’s giveaway at Indy With Kids!
Visit Katie’s giveaway at Katie Unscripted!
Visit Chelsea’s giveaway at BoilerMarkerAg!
Wondering what the #BestSummerEVER is all about? Heather and I are cooking up some serious fun for Family Fun in the City readers. Stay tuned to details, but rest assured that we will lead you on your best summer EVER right here in Central Indiana. Follow the hashtag. Check back often. You aren’t going to want to miss this!