Miles of fun in the Circle City
- Take a ride on the historic carousel.
- Race down the Yuletide Slide (no really, you can race).
- Bring your goblins to the annual Haunted House — it’s one of the best in the country
- Watch the Clock- watch iconic the clock at 12:59. Trust us on this one.
- Go for a hayride and be on the lookout for Headless Horseman.
- Tour the sweet houses created each holiday season at their Gingerbread Village.
- Enjoy a summer’s night on the Prairie, taking in the sounds of the Symphony.
- Check out the Foucault Pendulum clock- completely dependent on the Earth’s rotation.
- Go on a county hunt —; there’s something from each one of Indiana’s 92 counties.
- Take a walk on the Floor (created by Do-Ho Suh), propped up by hundreds of little characters.
- Find LOVE, created by Robert Indiana (both painting and sculpture are there.
- Watch a movie under the stars during their Summer Nights film series.
- For a birthday treat, take your kid’s picture in front of Robert Indiana’s sculptures on the lawn.
- Take in the wonder that is Jingle Rails. For real.
- Build a model teepee & weave a basket in the 2nd floor Native American exhibit.
- Ride in a stage coach in the RB Annis Family Experience (they are cozy!).
- Watch an elephant take a bath.
- Ride the only roller coaster in downtown Indy!
- Trick or treat at the zoo.
- Touch a shark.
- Race against a cheetah.
- Sing Christmas carols around the fire.